vrijdag 5 oktober 2007

Tagged: The Name Game

I`ve been tagged by Sija

The NAME GAME. The name of the game is to:List one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is: Adriana

A- all about ART
D- dream of all the things I want to do
R- read and relax
I- inspired by other stampers and scrappers
A- admire all the art of other bloggers
N- new friends I made in this world
A- all my life I`m learning from others

I will now tag:

Mieke
Klaartje
Marcia
Petra
Angelina
Corien
Andrea

2 opmerkingen:

Patrice zei

Jaja 'k had het ook aan mijn frakske meid! Wie bedenkt het toch steeds hé....
Een heel fijn weekend nog..

Groeten aan de boys XXX
Patrice

Angelina zei

Heb het inmiddels gedaan hoor Audrey. Had wat opstartproblemen.. En ik zal het maar eerlijk opbiechten.. ik heb het maar voor de helft gedaan.. Das toch ook wel goed? =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails